Best Binary Options Broker!
Perfect Choice For Beginners and Middle-Level Traders!
Free Demo Account! Free Education!
Occupy Wall ST Review
The Occupy Wall ST system derives its spirit from the more famous 2020 Occupy Wall Street movement where activists who were frustrated that ‘the 1%’ were taking all the resources and the multitudes being left with little to share. This software has adopted the name of the movement and its slogan,’ We are the 99%’ to their advantage. It creates the impression that when you sign in, you will be like the 99% that wants to take the wealth out of the Wall Street’s executives control to your own account. It assumes a Robin Hood like raid on Wall Street.
What is Occupy Wall ST system all about?
This system looks very much like the other latter day binary options programs. The difference comes in the packaging where they adopt a rather revolutionary language to market their software. They make the potential trader and the more experienced ones to think that Occupy Wall ST is molded from the Occupy Wall Street movement of the early 2020s. What it seeks to imprint in your mind is that what you will be doing is taking the profits that are gained in currency trading from the rich executives controlling the forex markets and making the profits yourself.
This is true to a certain point when it comes to binary options trading. It has opened up the forex trade to wider global access because anybody with an internet enabled device and an internet signal can trade as much as a person operating on Wall Street. This being the case, Occupy Wall ST is actually re-inventing the wheel and packaging it as the ideal product that has been missing all these years.
How Binary Option Robot Can Change Your Life? Check This Out!
Occupy Wall ST App – SCAM or Trustworthy Software? Read Our 100% Honest Review and Find Out What The Shocking Truth is! Read Before you Join!
How to Make Money with Binary Option Robot
Top Binary Option Robots in Russia
Claim your free binary option robot, get started with three easy steps:
- Name of Robot
- Min. Investment
- Min. Deposit
1. Your Binary Option Robot will analyse the market and decide, which asset (currencies, indices, commodities and stocks), is right to trade at that point in time.
2. The Binary Option Robot Will Predict the Price Movement
Your robot will assess a wide-range of factors, and then make a prediction on how the assets price will move, saying: Call (up) if it believes the price will rise and Put (down), if it believes the price will fall.
3. Decide on how much you want to Invest
Then you need to decide how much you want to invest in the commodity and when that investment will expire.
4. Collect your Earnings
Finally, you collect your earnings (the good part!)
Get a trusted binary option robot for free by clicking on the button belowBest Binary Options Brokers 2020:
Best Binary Options Broker!
Perfect Choice For Beginners and Middle-Level Traders!
Free Demo Account! Free Education!
The video acquires the revolutionary stance and declares that it is your time to make money from assets as well. It features purported characters of the Occupy Movement to try and authenticate their program. The story goes that one of theorganizers of the actual movement met with a Wall Street banker who released details of how currency trading can be redesigned to include even the ‘99%’ in trading. This trading will make anybody who wants to trade a wealthy person, just like the much maligned Wall Street executives.
This could pay off handsomely if it were workable to the extent that the video says it does. What it is though is a new binary options platform and nothing much more the name and the revolutionary stance notwithstanding.
occupy wall street app
The promises from Occupy Wall ST
Like most of the binary options platforms emerging these days, the promotional video is where you will get most of the information about the program. This one is no different. From the available material, the following are the benefits you will enjoy when you decide to sign up with the Occupy Wall ST system:
- This program claims that it is the ultimate binary options platform. You will be making money like the players at Wall Street do. What you are actually promised is how you can make an income of over $3,000 within 3 months or 90 days from a small deposit of only $100. This is truly revolutionary and very much in line with the spirit of the Occupy movement; that wealth should be shared by everybody not just a small clique of people. An income of $3,000 a month will change very many people’s lives. Imagine what your income will be if you double that deposit, or even triple it. You will be in the millions in no time!
- With the Occupy Wall ST system, you will not have to be in possession of an MBA or any other formal training in finance to make money. In fact it will be a coup if you can make money like the big boys in Wall Street with a fraction of the training they have undergone, or none at all. It will be seriously redistributing wealth as the Occupy movement sought in those years it was active. Beginners especially will love the automated system where the generation of signals, the determination of expiry times and the making of the actual trading is fully automated.
- With the Occupy Wall ST system, you can be assured that the signals that you receive will be the best there is. This is because all the information needed on currency trades and trends is the same one that will be traded with on Wall Street where analyses are made from indicators from global currency, commodities and futures markets.You are promised an accuracy rate of 99%. This implies that losses in binary options will be foreign to you. If this is possible, then your investment will be multiplying almost overnight.
- Occupy Wall ST applies the Binary Blitz system to generate their signals. This is a respected system and the program is definitely using this name to make their system seem credible and legitimately making money for its traders.
- You will not have to clock as many as 15 hours a day or more to make Wall Street like profits. The reason behind this is that the system will do all the work that traders, researchers, economists and analyzers do at Wall Street for you. This allows you to spend a little time configuring your strategy and leaving the system to do the rest. This will be for the automated trading. If your preference is the semi-manual trading, all the work will be done for you up to the point where the signals are generated. After this, you will use the signals to make the tight trade and comfortably make your Wall Street like earnings.
- The Occupy Wall ST system is not complicated to use and trade with despite the fact that the mechanisms employed to make it user-friendly are quite sophisticated and advanced. You will not require more than basic computer operations to make your trades.
- People who are young in binary options trading will find this system quite welcoming. This is because new and older traders are offered training facilities to empower them in their daily binary trades. They will learn all there is about binary options and how they can apply his knowledge to make money with the Occupy Wall ST system.
- With this system, you are promised a high degree of client support. There is a dedicated email contact whose role is to keep you trading smoothly by answering all your queries and sorting out any hitches that there may be.
- The Occupy Wall ST system is updated regularly. This means that you will at all times be using the current cutting edge technology all geared at enhancing your user-experience. The important thing to remember is that all these updates are made at no extra cost to the traders. Once you open your account, there will be no more money asked of you for updates or for anything else.
The red flags
Despite the revolutionary language and manner of the system, and the fact that it advocates for the smaller traders to take on the big boys on Wall Street and make the same profits there are some issues that are not quite right. These include:
- The 99% success rate is a fallacy. Even the most experienced and professional traders on Wall Street do not peak at 99%. They work with for more modest success rates yet they still make handsome profits. This means that you will be doing yourself a disservice if you base your investment options on this one promise.
- The video leaves a lot to be desired. Although it is evident that they draw quite a lot of the content form the actual Occupy movement rhetoric and spirit, there is no indication of how this is related to the actual workings of the system and its generation of profits.
- The story of the Wall Street banker meeting with the core organizers of the Occupy movement is not believable. This is because there is actually no secret method of making money at Wall Street than in binary options. They just have far more advanced mechanisms of trading and nothing more. With proper trading, the right strategies and great signals, any binary options trader can make more money than the famed Wall Street traders.
You need to give this system sometime to develop its roots and its systems. Hold out a while and wait to see what happens to the Occupy Wall ST system in six months or so to a year. By then you will be in a position to make a more informed investment decision. You may do it now only to discover that you entrusted your finds to inexperienced people.
What you need to do
Will you wait until six months are done to start investing? Definitely not. The time to invest is now and your program of choice will be the Binary Option Robot. This is a program that has consistently returned good profits for its traders with minimum complications. Thousands of traders continue to trade daily and enjoy the genuine benefits that are offered by the Binary Option Robot software. Joining them will introduce you to a professionally run platform where your investment s will always produce great yields.
Get a binary option robot for free by clicking on the button below
7 Binary Options
Of course, if you are over the age of 12, you are familiar with the Occupy Wall Street movement of 2020. This was when protesters ganged up on Wall Street to protest against the 1% that they believe hold all of the wealth of the US. Copycat movements took place all across the United States and now it seems that the binary options scam artists are trying to bring back this movement to sell their phony binary options trading software.
The premise behind Occupy Wall Street is that their software is 99% accurate, thus defeating the elite 1%. If this is a real system or just a joke? Read our Occupy Wall ST review as we expose the truth behind this fraudulent trading system.
Software: 100% Automated
Max Returns: Up to 90%
Minimum Deposit: $200
Countries: All nations
– Software is user friendly
– System is totally automated
– Traders have no choice but to sign with one of the brokers listed on the website
– These brokers are not licensed
– Unrealistic winning ratio
– No real proof of actual profits
Not Reliable Service
What is Occupy Wall ST?
Occupy Wall ST is an automated binary options trading software program. The idea behind this system is that the creators were able to inflate the wealth of the 1% elite financial investors and use it to their advantage. The creators of this system claim that they Occupy Wall St have a winning ratio of 99%, based on a series of complicated algorithms and market trend analysis.
First of all, we need to remind you that binary options is a “win/lose” scenario. You have a 50% chance of making a profit, which is why this type of trading is so favorable. However, there are systems that are able to predict as much as 75% and some even higher, but anything higher than 85% is just not realistic. So the hefty claims of Occupy Wall St are just not feasible. We feel this is one of the many red flags that make us shy away from this trading system.
How does it work?
According to the sales video, the Occupy Wall ST software will accurately predict 99% of the trades on the market, thus earning its users upwards of 3 grand a day. According to the video, you should be able to quit your job and live large after just 3 weeks using this trading software. This is another red flag. While binary options can be profitable, it is not a sure thing and traders should not bank their entire life savings and quit their jobs on a whim.
As with any other system, you create an account, sign with one of their specified brokers, make your initial deposit and then begin trading. Once you chose your trading settings, Occupy Wall ST will place trades for you. Then once you see a profit, you can withdraw your money.
Sounds easy! However, we learned that the since terms of their withdrawal process vary from broker to broker, they are very unclear. Also, we discovered that not one of their brokers is regulated by a governing body so they do not have to adhere to the procedures set forth by those that oversee the binary options market. This does not sit well with us so in good faith; we cannot recommend Occupy Wall ST as a viable trading system.
Is Occupy Wall ST a scam?
We cannot call this system a scam as of this writing, but we do not trust Occupy Wall ST and we feel that our readers would benefit greatly from opting for another trading system. If you decide to trade with this software, you are doing so at your own risk. The winning ratio is just not feasible and we do not trust this system in the least. We advise that you use your head when signing with any trading system.
We strongly suggest that you avoid Occupy Wall ST and find a more viable trading system. The lack of unbiased reviews leaves a bad taste in our mouths, and we could not find any positive feedback from traders who have used this system as well. Occupy Wall ST do not provide enough information about the company for us to trust that this is a legitimate trading system.
Flu Mob – Be the vaccine
Posted 3 weeks ago on March 14, 2020, 6:41 p.m. EST by OccupyWallSt
Flu Mob is an international apolitical network of people acting together to eradicate COVID19 in our communities.
We have three principles:
Protect the uninfected
Disseminate the knowledge and skills necessary for as many people as possible to remain uninfected until a cure, or vaccine, is discovered.
Serve the infected
Respect the human rights of infected people in our communities and provide the services necessary for their recovery.
Accelerate positive change
By normalizing new social behaviors that combat the coronavirus, we have an opportunity for the positive transformation of society, such as, for example, decreasing global carbon emissions.
Join the Flu Mob at https://flumob.org + share share share
FACTS ABOUT OCCUPY WALL STREET
Posted 5 months ago on Oct. 28, 2020, 11:58 a.m. EST by OccupyWallSt
Tags: history, creator of occupy wall street
1. Who created Occupy Wall Street?
The original idea for Occupy Wall Street was created during a phone call between Kalle Lasn, the founder of Adbusters, and Micah White, an editor at the magazine.
Kalle, Micah and the rest of the Adbusters team then designed a poster and wrote a tactical briefing that called for the protest, named the protest, picked the first day of the protest and identified the key tactic of the protest.
Micah sent the first #OCCUPYWALLSTREET tweet and created the first Occupy Twitter account: @OccupyWallStNYC
The idea for Occupy Wall Street was taken up by roughly 200 activists in New York City who then organized for the first day of the protest.
2. Who are the founders of Occupy Wall Street?
There are roughly 200 people who responded to the call for Occupy Wall Street by holding organizing meetings at Tompkins Square Park in NYC prior to the launch date of September 17, 2020.
These activists used the email list september17 on Google Groups to organize and this website (OccupyWallSt.org) which was created by Justine Tunney.
It is possible to validate whether or not a individual was a founder of Occupy Wall Street by checking when they joined the september17 list.
The founders of Occupy Wall Street transformed the concept put forward by Kalle Lasn and Micah White into the on-the-ground protest in New York City.
3. Histories of Occupy Wall Street
4. A word of caution about Occupy’s social media accounts
The Occupy movement was crushed in 2020. After the collapse of the protest, various individuals continue to use the social media accounts. Not all of these social media accounts are being run by creators, or founders, of Occupy Wall Street. Furthermore, they are often pushing an agenda that is at odds with the spirit of Occupy.
See, for example, the case of @OccupyWallStNYC, the account originally created by Micah White, that was the subject of a lawsuit. Here is a New York Times article about the situation.
We do not recommend trusting social media accounts that continue to post as Occupy Wall Street.
If Occupy Created Bitcoin
Posted 6 months ago on Sept. 13, 2020, 9:56 a.m. EST by OccupyWallSt
Sparkle is money that fights income inequality by proportionally redistributing two percent of every transaction to each person in the economy.
Programmed by the co-creator of Occupy Wall Street and powered by Ethereum, Sparkle is a better money. Learn more about Sparkle at sparkle.money.
Micah programmed Sparkle to embody the activist ideals of Occupy Wall Street in commemoration of the eighth anniversary of the Occupy movement.
Read more about how he learned Solidity, a smart contract programming language, and the process he used to create Sparkle at [https://sparkle.money/micah-white-statement]
Happy Anniversary Occupy!
Activist Graduate School
Posted 1 year ago on Nov. 21, 2020, 1:38 p.m. EST by OccupyWallSt
Tags: activist graduate school
Activist Graduate School: the online university for protesters, movement creators & changemakers.
Activist Graduate School faculty and guest lecturers include experienced activists such as the co-creator of Occupy Wall Street, the co-creator of Black Lives Matter, the creator of Kony2020 and more. We film our courses with activists at universities including Bard College and UCLA.
The End of Protest: A New Playbook for Revolution from the co-creator of Occupy Wall Street
“Micah White argues convincingly that established modes of protest are outdated and sketches the outlines for how activists can and must innovate. His book is a love letter to activists of the future.” — Michael Hardt
Is protest broken? Micah White, co-creator of Occupy Wall Street, thinks so. Recent years have witnessed the largest protests in human history. Yet these mass mobilizations no longer change society. Now activism is at a crossroads: innovation or irrelevance.
In The End of Protest White declares the end of protest as we know it and heralds the future of activism. Drawing on his unique experience with Occupy Wall Street, a contagious protest that spread to eighty-two countries, White articulates a unified theory of revolution and eight principles of tactical innovation that are destined to catalyze the next generation of social movements. Sweeping from contemporary uprisings to spiritual and pre-modern revolutions, The End of Protest is a far-reaching inquiry into the miraculous power of collective epiphanies.
Despite global challenges—catastrophic climate change, economic collapse and the decline of democracy—White finds reason for optimism: the end of protest inaugurates a new era of social change. He argues that Occupy Wall Street was a constructive failure that exposed the limits of protest at the same time as it revealed a practical way forward. On the horizon are increasingly sophisticated movements that will emerge in a bid to dominate elections, govern cities and reorient the way we live.
In this provocative playbook, White offers three bold revolutionary scenarios for harnessing the creativity of people from across the political spectrum.
White also shows:
- How social movements are created and how they spread
- How materialism limits contemporary activism
- Why we must re-conceive protest in timescales of centuries, not days
Ultimately, the end of protest is the beginning of the spiritual revolution within ourselves, the political revolution in our communities and the social revolution on Earth.
Rigorous, original and compelling, The End of Protest is an exhilarating vision of an all-encompassing revolution of revolution.
CLICK HERE TO BUY THE BOOK WORLDWIDE
About the Author
MICAH WHITE, PhD is the influential social activist who co-created the Occupy Wall Street movement while an editor of Adbusters magazine. White has a twenty-year record of innovative activism, including conceiving the debt-forgiveness tactic used by the Rolling Jubilee and popularizing the critique of clicktivism. His essays and interviews on the future of activism have been published internationally in periodicals including The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Guardian Weekly and Folha de São Paulo. He has been profiled by The New Yorker, and Esquire recently named him one of the most influential young thinkers alive today. White directs Boutique Activist Consultancy—an activist think tank specializing in impossible campaigns. Dr. Micah White lives with his wife and son in Nehalem, a rural town on the coast of Oregon.
Press: Schedule an Interview
Occupy Wall Street is a leaderless resistance movement with people of many colors, genders and political persuasions. The one thing we all have in common is that We Are The 99% that will no longer tolerate the greed and corruption of the 1%. We are using the revolutionary Arab Spring tactic to achieve our ends and encourage the use of nonviolence to maximize the safety of all participants.
the only solution is World Revolution
Click here for a list of actions, meetings, assemblies in New York.
this site is brought to you by various radicals at the Occupy Solidarity Network
this website is free / open source software on githubBest Binary Options Brokers 2020:
Perfect Choice For Beginners and Middle-Level Traders!
Free Demo Account! Free Education!